Lets talk.

Currently, an 18 year old is being tried for a hate crime that took 8 lives and left 2 injured. We are living in a turbulent time and in this time, I get to hold onto privileges that keep me safe and and healthy. I get to attend therapy safely. I get to live safely and safely enjoy the healing process. I think that because of this, its hard to practice mindfulness demographically. I have more flexibility than that of disenfranchised groups who are directly affected by white supremacy and racial hatred. I think now is a good time to reflect on what I can do to educate myself and gain awareness in this time.  I'd like to utilize my resources to stabilize my mind and live in a grateful acknowledgement of living and healing. Im slowly working at being less harmful to myself and others. Thankyou .#buffalostrong

Comments

Popular Posts