I wanna let you know

  Unintentionally, i spent five years away from paragons of dissent like Vice news or Dazed and confused. My environment grew into a nebulous cartography of strict Evangelism and celibacy.   

  I watched a Vice news video illustrating the blurring line between church and state. I was disturbed from watching some ministers scream far right views at the church members; demagogues declaring war on their percieved evil.

  This extreme of Christianity; in my opinion; has only served to dismatle human rights and make my day dreadful. It has been a slow and remorseful ascension to actualize my goals and accept my identity as queer and individual.

What will be metamorphic; is that i will learn to stand firm in my values and solidarity. I will continue to accept news that awakens me and challenges me

Comments

Popular Posts