My playlist is a about song that feel like a newport

 Sleeping in like for 30 minutes led me to idk waking into a self conscious realization; that i am slacking on finished work let alone prolific work. So yeah im definitely going make my way here more frequently. So lets about God. So Saturday it was again, brought to my attention that like uh i had to be up at 6am on Sunday for a gathering at the elim church amongst the other chicks at new life. After a while of being here, i stopped being cynical about a christian higher power. This offcially gave me the opportunity to shine like a star. So now im at church and glad that i have newports on me. Btw my daily newport playlist included tokio hotel: ready set go, payale royale: with my head, the new blackveilbrides: behind the scenes cut, patd: lets kill tonight, the Veronicas: losing myself and whathaveyou. So i am officially transpiring my way to the service and 3 minutes later horns are honking, at god apparently. I then decided to be brash and join in the procession, as it is written, he is the lord of the dance. It was kinda awkward but i tried for a blended and socially attentive participation. Moving on, the service ended with a litany from a verse in revelations which was surprisingly not a fear mongering one; and im slowly learning that none of them are by nature, just in transcription. Thats a human thing. I begin at this point to shift the lens of focus to which gratitude is ruling my perception. At this point i can do none other than take from the verse an account of all of my blessings; forgiveness of my behaviors in addiction and in dissagreements that challenge me to think and live with honor, bad attitudes that i have time to grow out of, that even in this wild life my life was spared, endless variety, curiosity and insight to be drawn from it, and a hopeful future in general. Tears cascaded like waterfalls. I then made the trip home and idk lets just talk about other god things, like monday rosé god things, no more sunday rosé god things. It occured to me that god maybe is the reason why that newport playlist of edgy lets just say secular tracks exist. As of rn im experimenting with the conclusion of intelligent design bridging with evolution to say that the big bang was really just gods welcome to being a unified creator party; sooo much so that from this point divine wisdom is inherited by every being in the universe and this universe is still expanding. Within this divine wisdom, idolatry is a no no. What i draw from this is that idolatry is an act that isnt in acknowledgement of the divine process of recursion. That means that worshiping that which is after the divine is merely a being transpiring a form of its message, good or bad. Pls give the original divinity the real cuz like thats where the artists on the newport playlist came from; gods creation and humility with sin.

Comments

Popular Posts