Mr. Destruction of us

First off i would like to thank a fantastic anon for this one because this goes on the list of songs to cope with depressed mode. 

I would like to clarify that currently, there are alot of artists who are transparently influenced by new wave and trad goth. Almost all of these artists have stole my straightness away with their intense percussion, infectious synths, and savage lyrics. The attention to vision and depth is unreal. In this blog i picked Mr. Kitty and his very recent album "ephemeral". I definitely think that this is his best work; featuring a de-obscuring collaboration with a vocaloid act. His sound is cutting edge and his writing clearly establishes emotionally alterous and apocryphal vision of taboo roles in love and intimacy, introspection on his character as well as coming to terms with his orientation. Ive always liked the energy of cyberpunk themed music but tracks like "destruction of us" and "make it right" are beyond prolific, edgy and and abstracting. Could you say his music is nostalgic?; perhaps of artists like early Mindless Self Indulgences's do unto others or Depeche Mode in Policy of Truth meets Waiting for the Night to Come meets Sweetest Perfection am I right? Idk 

Its nice to see newer artists create eternally undeniable songs. This album for me so exciting to hear that even in the darkest state of my life when anon gifted me with it, i could enjoy this free of the trauma of being homeless to this day; BECAUSE HIS SOUND IS SOOOO EMPOWERING. I really will continue to update this; however i cant promise consistency. I do promise an authentic effort in this hobbieeeew yea. 

Comments

Popular Posts