Love and sobriety


 Today marks 6 months and 18 days clean. This picture was taken at the end of summer in 2020 when i was grappling with a whirlpool of addictive behaviors; leading down a path of homelessness, sexwork, and a lil NYC. I guess you can say aesthetics are one the good ones that I held onto in sobriety. It was a long journey that would be less traveled; if planet earth was nothing but a million mes; every facet of mes; transpiring every outcome of mes. Ive learned that it is okay to be all of the isms and have the chance to move forward towards happiness. Happiness is always possible if you want good things. Anything can be good if their is an equilibrium that is always sustained with humility. Love is the greatest story of all and the reason why death isnt there to scare you and fear and shame are not necessary. I love the universe more and more everyday. You are my universe. Thankyou for me getting to have it all back. 

Love and music

-Rose 

Comments

Popular Posts