La Dispute (pic: comicbook, Faithless)


 This is the day i can say that i have been granted the scenario in which i liaten to two La Dispute albums; wild life and "". I felt very highly of the album Wildlife. I took a recommendation to listen to the track "the bitterest fruit" and i was enchanted by its sensual disenchantment, the soundscape of its realism; what i wish i couldve fathomed sooner in the substance of Brandon's style of spoken work; the sound melts in where i hope a heart is and will be. I fill the empty spaces in my astral form that have been robbed by self delusions. I can rest my sorrows on the flame of their sharp wit and i can self medicate with their bewitching chemistry; in the act of putting dressing the gruesome wounds of my spiritual ailment. The track "such small hands" was again raging and passionate sound with lyrics like "for every promise that your body couldnt keep". I always have enjoyed bands like Hawthorne Heights for their sensitivity towards topics like intimacy. I think of all the places in my past where this album is relevant can gentily sew into; a humble catharsis. Events such as nightly chemistry with someone im deaperetely passionate for but he hates me; this hookup ending in heartbreak and an astral gash that i filled with crack, punk and sex. I felt as though i could never reflect symmetrically, the substance of those i envyed and judged; always angled far too obtusely. I grew ravenous for the tolerance of impatience and dereliction. Such as love; Such as La Dispute. This album, that i have been blessed with; homeless; being all that i had at one point is for you Love. Aishiteru.


Comments

Popular Posts