Dance Dance

 I only have until six o clock. Well im pissed because idk i guess because im in an undoable pattern of grandiosity in my erroneous form of hedonism; i guess, a delusion of infinite magnitude. I guess like i feel that i am unable to make a connection to reality; that being said its like i have acute tunnel vision disorder taking me in a very wrong direction of self centeredness, ingratitude and just ugliness in general. It seems to me that i am an ugly soul unable to be consecrated by my creative efforts, my efforts in being conscientiousness are alway outdone with ugliness and superficiality lacing them. Uggh does talking to myself continue to perpetuate a delusion; a deepening rut? Idk anyway time became relative af when i had strawberry short cake with whipped cream from the blender, chocolate peanut butter cookies and a potato bacon skillet to make in 3 hours; aching from continuous practice in sharp gliding, torqueing, sharpening footwork , i still had it done by 3:30. I guess even if i feel this way about my self my vision is becoming less self centered, more loving and more observant. Tomorrow is memorial day btw. Fun observations in gratitude include getting a bag of haribo gummi bears and still keeping that in mind when there is a disagreement with the one who gave them to me. Peace out yo.

Comments

Popular Posts